The Slinger Equipment Repair Workstation is constructed of the same heavy-duty 1-¼” steel tube and high-strength ¼” steel wire that make up our other products, and is ready to tackle any equipment repair needs. Start with a base unit (includes welded base, lower tube frame and work surface) and customize as needed. The Slinger can be outfitted with flat shelves and doors turning the lower frame into lockable, secure storage areas. The availability of attached back tool grid and attached shelf create a complete mobile workstation for all your needs.
Large – 75″W x 30″D x 41″H
Small – 51″W x 30″D x 41″H
Frame: Heavy-duty 1-¼” tubing
Side & Back Grids: High-strength ¼” wire, 3″ x 3″ square grid pattern
Secure Doors (Optional): 1-¼” heavy-duty tubing with high-strength ¼” wire, 3″ x 3″ square grid pattern. Padlock hasp when doors are ordered, lock not included
Casters: Locking casters handle up to 950 lbs. each
Finish: Super Durable TGIC powder coat
Colors: 15 standard colors (custom options also available)
Assembly: With simple tools it’s fast and easy
Shipping: Ships knocked down for ease of handling and reduced shipping costs
SLINGER TOPSIDE WALL-MOUNT SHELF
Gear bags, tool cases or extra storage for just about anything. This heavy-duty shelf features tubular steel framing with gusseted support wires and boasts a weight capacity of 150 lbs.
• Available in 4′ and 6′ widths
• Shelves are 18-5⁄8” deep
SLINGER TOOL GRID
Fast, convenient tool access and storage, easily configured to meet your specific needs. Mounts quickly and easily with four wall mount brackets.
• Available in 4′, 5′ and 6′ widths
• Height of 25-¼”
– 4′ Unit: 3 Large Tool Hangers & 1 Four-Prong Rack
– 5′ Unit: 3 Large Tool Hangers & 2 Four-Prong Racks
– 6′ Unit: 4 Large Tool Hangers & 2 Four-Prong Racks
COMBINED MOBILE WORKSTATION
This modular workstation features an attached back tool grid, topside shelf and work surface for true mobility and convenience.
• Select from four work surface options (stainless steel, black laminate, graphite laminate or butcher block)
• Add Power Bar to the Slinger for easy access to electrical outlets for your power tool needs
• Mount a bench vise for added flexibility
• Available in 4′, and 6′ widths by 81-½” tall, with tool hangers and a four-prong rack included as standard
Additional hangers and racks available
Need Help? Contact Us